That someone is most definitely me. I loved the first Goat Simulator game from Coffee Stain Studios, it was just stupid enough to be fun. When I downloaded this game over the Christmas holiday last year, my fiancé asked what I found interesting about the game. I think the best part about the Goat Simulator universe is that you can do almost anything you want, it’s funny, and it’s a game that I don’t have to focus on or take too seriously to enjoy it. A lot of mobile games these days require big chunks of time throughout your day or intense focus when playing them, that is definitely not the case with Goat Simulator.
Earlier this week Coffee Stain Studios dropped their newest addition to the Goat Simulator universe, GoatZ, goats and zombies finally take their rightful place in a game together! This game might be even more fun than the first, because now you can kill zombies in addition to the other crazy goat activities! Don’t take my word for how awesome it is, check out the promo video:
The developers also provide a list of all the awesome stuff you can do in the game:
- Mandatory crafting system – Craft anything in the world, as long as it’s one of the half dozen weapons in the game.
- Zombies, zombies everywhere because this is a zombie game, remember?
- A pretty big map with some stuff on it.
- Fully fledged survival mode where you have to eat every five minutes to survive, just like your grandmother.
- Turn humans into Zombies and loot some crates. Just like your grandmother.
- Also a casual mode for people who don’t like feeding their goat every five minutes
- Tons of new unlockable goats with special powers – shrink people’s heads, hang glide, wreak havoc, spit and be a goat. For real.
The game is $4.99, so that might turn some people away, but it is a ton of fun for a casual Android gaming experience. I’m including some screenshots from playing the game on my Galaxy S6 this week, as well as a link to get the game on the Play Store, I recommend checking it out if you like goats…and zombies!
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.