The Galaxy S6 Active has been leaked by everyone online, multiple times at this point. In fact, Samsung already posted the specs of the phone online. The only thing left to find out about this phone is when it will release at AT&T, and exactly how much it will cost. AT&T sent out a tweet yesterday hinting that we’ll soon seen the announcement we’ve been waiting for:
Only one thing is missing from your workout. It’s almost time to activate your full power. pic.twitter.com/PzgOS6SATJ
— AT&T (@ATT) June 4, 2015
The phone will apparently launch in black/grey as well as light and dark camo models. The specs are pretty similar to the Galaxy S6, with the obvious change in form factor:
- 5.1-inch 2560 x 1440 Super AMOLED display
- Octa-Core Exynos 7420 chipset (2.1GHz and 1.5GHz cores)
- 32GB of UFS 2.0 storage (and we’re also hearing there will be a microSD slot, though the site doesn’t mention it)
- 16MP rear camera with 4K video recording, 5MP front camera
- Bluetooth 4.1, WiFi ac Dual-Band MIMO, GPS, NFC, Heart Rate Sensor, Infrared Blaster
- 5.65 x 2.78 x 0.27 inches , 138g
- 2,550mAh battery
- Android 5.0 Lollipop
While this phone is not for me, I’m sure some of you are interested. Any of you out there going to grab this once AT&T announces it? What do you think the price will be?
Join the HighOnAndroid VIP Fans List for free help from Max and discounts on Android accessories.